Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Got a whole bunch of stuff done today getting ready for the trip. Started by fixing the black water tank valve on the motorhome. Two bolts had broken through and was allowing it to leak. Kind of a messy job, but get it fixed. One of the rear tires was starting to wear funny, so I had to replace with the spare tire. I think the motorhome is going to need new tires when I get back from this trip.

The new Levelore shades showed up from Home Depot. One of the dogs (we think it is Pooh Bear) has been chewing on the one over Diana's bed and the one over the dinette. I had already removed the old ones, so putting the new one's up was fairly easy.

Had the change the tires on the Turista. I had just put on a set of front rims that were a little bit wider and a little bit taller. It was enough for them to be hitting the fenders when I would hit a bump. So I went back to the original mags. This is a picture showing the difference between the two tire sizes...













Also got around to loading a bunch of things into the GMC. Will finish packing it tomorrow. Looks like we will be leaving friday morning. Can hardly wait...

No comments: